The app Transfer allows you to transfer apps that are still in your reseller account to your customers’ developer account. This is necessary so that the apps of your customers can be updated from 02.04.2018 onwards by you or our submission team. We have prepared a little guide for you how to do the app Transfer on your own:
1. First, log in to the iTunes Connect account where the app you want to transfer is located
2. Under My apps select the appropriate app
3. Under App Store > App information > Additional information click on the link Transfer App
4. A form appears in which all the required criteria must be fulfilled (shown with a green check mark)
If the criterion Beta tests with TestFlight is marked with a minus sign, proceed as follows: Click on Cancel and then call up TestFlight > Builds. Then remove the unnecessary iOS builds from the list (disable them) by clicking on them
5. Often there are also so-called Testers, which can hinder the transfer. Click on TestFlight > All Testers and delete these as well
6. Then go back to App Store > App information > Additional information > App transfer. All criteria must now be fulfilled. Now click on Request Transfer
Enter the required app data in the following screen. This is the Apple ID of the recipient’s Team Agent (email address) from the new developer account and the Team ID. Then confirm your entries with Continue.
Please note that the app transfer is checked by Apple. After a few days, log in to your customer’s new developer account and confirm the app transfer.