If you have registered your company with Apple as Individual, but want to convert it as an organization, follow these steps:
- Go to the Apple Developer Program contact form
- Have your Apple ID and password linked to your existing Developer Account ready (if necessary)
- Fill in the form below
- Click on Region
- Enter Account Updates and Renewals as Subject
- For example, enter the following message:
I would like to convert my Individual Account into an Organization Account. My company currently does not hold an active Organization membership. Please refer to the information provided below. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. You’ll find the phone number listed below. Thanks!
- Name: First and last name of the CEO
- Organization Name: Your correct company name and registered legal form such as LLC, Corp., Inc., etc.
- Account Type: Company/Organization
- D-U-N-S Number: Developer Account for companies and the D-U-N-S number
- Address: Address of your company
- Phone Number: Phone number where Apple can reach you and verify your account
Then click on the button Send
You will receive a call from Apple within the next two weeks to verify your registration. You will then receive an email to fill in more information about your company. Follow these instructions as described in the email.